- Wash your hair 3-4days. Before washing your hair
place the hair into two pieces. The Hair extensions do not receive your
natural scalp oils so you need to add moisture every wash. If you don’t
moisturize your hair extensions they will become brittle and break easily
leading to split and ratty ends.
- Do not use any product that contains protein,
silicone or sulfur for washing the hair.
- Ensure you brush out all knots before you wash your
hair, swim, or sleep. Start at the bottom and work your way up slowly
using a soft brush.
- When washing the hair, always wash it going in
downward motion. Do not mix it all together as it will create unnecessary
- To dry, absorb water with a towel and wrap it.
Never dry with a scrubbing action.
- Before brushing the hair, put leave in conditioner
in it as this will make it easier to brush when the hair is dry, use oil
serum if necessary.
- Using a soft brush, start at the bottom and work
your way up slowly.
- For curly extensions only brush it when it’s wet,
do not brush the hair when it is dry.
- Before sleeping make sure you brush the hair out
and tie it into a pony tail or place it into two pieces.
- With the summer weather you do not want to take
dips in the pool or ocean because of your new hair. Carefully comb out any
tangles that may be present. Starting from the bottom and working your way
up. Once the hair has been detangled tie it into a pony tail or place into